Approx. Rs 750 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Piece|
1. Position Tracking by SMS/GPRS, OTA SUPPORT
2. GPS and GSM Module Quectel,
3. GNSS 20 channel sattelite support
4. Odometer, milage
5. Realtime Tracking with strong network connectivity
6. Google Map link for location via SMS
7. Voltage support- 9-36v, Product Life: 8 Years
8. power cut off, Inbuilt Flash Memory 4 MB
9. Geo-fence alarmFunctional Capabilities:
- Live and History Tracking
- Transport Management Solutions
- Alerts / Alarms
- Driver Behaviour Monitoring
- Engine Immobilization Relay
- Temperature Sensors (max. 4)
- RFID Card Readers can be integrated to facilitate authorized access to Vehicles
- Over-speed Buzzer
- Door Sensors
- Fuel-level Sensors
- Enhanced Productivity: The Fleet can be tracked accurately, efficiently and instantly without the requirement of additional manpower involved. This would decrease the time, money and manpower spent for inventory management and reduced Vehicle down-time. It will also improve operational planning.
- Enhanced Deliveries: The delivery, service and billing process will improve.
- Increased Customer satisfaction: Due to enhanced utilization of Fleet; deliveries and services offered to customers will gradually improve. This will result in streamline operations and payments resulting in longer relationship with customers, repeat orders and increased Return-on-Investment (ROI).
- Reduced unauthorized usage and Theft: The unauthorized usage can be traced and reported to take strict preventive actions.
- Enhanced Maintenance: Using the statistics and reports generated by clocking the life-cycle and usage of Fleet through round-the-clock Real-time Tracking; user can take quick and intelligent decisions of required maintenance or services and discard worn-out Vehicles. Increased life expectancy of transported goods through keen and close monitoring of Temperature at which the goods are being transported. Accountability of their performance will make your drivers aware of their driving behaviour whilst out on the road, resulting in a more economically and environmentally efficient fleet with fewer road accidents and reduced operational cost.